This is my popup. Let me break it down for you close
- A div with a class of 'standardPopup' with a data-status and an id
- 3 divs within 'standardPopup' with class of 'section'
- First 'section' is header of popup. include close icon with togglePopup('film')
- Second 'section' is content of popup, anything goes
- Third 'section' is if done or save button is needed (recommend floating button right)
- When calling the togglePopup function, pass in the id of the popup you want to toggle as a string
- If you want something to close any popup, use togglePopup('film')